Thursday, September 6, 2012

Wet Moon 6 page 32



in case you missed my previous post, WET MOON 6 IS FINALLY OUT!!! it came out on Wednesday!! thank you again to everyone who pre-ordered it, everyone who went out and got the book on the release day, thank you to everyone who has already let me know what they thought of the book, everyone who's planning on getting it, and everyone who's stuck with me and waited all this time since volume 5. i hope more than anything that volume 6 is worth the wait. here's to volume 7. :)

if you pre-ordered the book on Amazon, the site says right now that the book isn't released yet, but Amazon usually functions that way, because of how the distribution works they tend to get their shipments a bit later than the brick-and-mortar stores do.



PREVIOUSNEXT
page 31page 33
start at page 1

3 comments:

  1. Just sat down and read Book 6, it's 3am and I'm so impressed by it. I couldn't wait for Book 6 to come out. This is seriously one of the most well drawn graphic novel I've read in awhile, the art and story is just so on. And Cleo kinda looks like a girl I know...actually exactly like a girl I know lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right??? :D Book 7 better come out tomorrow.

      Delete